- This event has passed.
Wednesday Pool Session
February 23, 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm PST$10
Come get your roll on!
Check-in starts at the side entrance around 7:00 pm, boats can go in the water at 7:30 pm until 9:00 pm.
Cost is $10 per session for current OKCC members, $20 for non-members, PayPal or cash at the door only.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when in the pool, this includes spotters.
- Masks must be worn at all times whenever you are not actively in the pool.
- The plastic tiles around the sides of the wave pool are aging and brittle. You must not hit them with your boat or go behind the float barrier at the rear of the pool.
- Boats must be clean and free of any debris. There is a hose outside the pool entrance that you may use.
- For your safety, spotters and anyone outside a boat must exit the pool when the waves are turned on.